: 57802Group Name
: Hogan - MochaGroup Style
The plush comfort and stylish contemporary design of the "Hogan-Mocha" upholstery collection is the perfect addition to the living room that you have been dreaming about. The soft feel of the warm earth-toned upholstery covers the plush bustle back design and thick pillow top arms perfectly cradling you within the supportive comfort of this upholstery collection. With the inviting beauty of the rounded contemporary design, the "Hogan-Mocha" upholstery collection fits comfortably within any home's decor.
- Frame constructions have been tested with various equipment to simulate the home and transportation environments to insure durability
- Corners are glued, blocked and stapled
- Stripes and patterns are match cut
- All fabrics are pre-approved for wearability and durability against AHFA standards
- Cushion cores are constructed of low melt fiber wrapped over high quality foam
- Features metal drop-in unitized seat box for strength and durability
- All metal construction to the floor for strength and durability
- The reclining mechanism features infinite positions for comfort.
- Dual-sided recliner
- Pull tab reclining motion
- Corner-blocked frame with metal reinforced seats and footrests
- Attached back and seat cushions
- High-resiliency foam cushion wrapped in thick poly fiber
- Polyester upholstery
- Excluded from promotional discounts and coupons
||Signature Design by Ashley®
||2 Seat Reclining Sofa
|Item Color Key
||Hogan Reclining Sofa
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Marxent PID Number
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||96''W x 44''D x 42''H
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Mm
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.